- Visualizza Nuovi Contenuti
- Guide agli acquisti
- Indice Articoli
- Novità dalle Gallerie Fotografiche di Nikonland
- Una foto soltanto : Consigli & Critiche
- Ultime Immagini Caricate
- Ultimi Commenti
- Contest e occasioni speciali di Nikonland
- Motori (auto e moto)
- Paesaggi e Panorami
- Viaggi e reportage di viaggio
- Sport (no motori)
- Vendo e Compro
Benvenuti su Nikonland Questo sito è indipendente, è autofinanziato, non promuove e non raccoglie pubblicità. Non è collegato con Nikon, Nital o le loro sussidiarie
Nikonland non è una rivista periodica e non è quindi sottoposta alla normativa vigente
Sigma Art 14mm f/1,8 DG: luce per tutti, dapper...
Max Aquila - lug 26 2017 19:04
[libro Nikonland centenario] だいすきニコン (daisuki Nikon)
Alberto73 - lug 04 2017 21:52
16 ottobre - 2006-2016 : dieci anni della nostr...
Mauro Maratta - ott 16 2016 06:03
La nascita di Nikon (Nippon Kogaku) e la Marina...
Mauro Maratta - mar 04 2015 11:11
Annunciata la "nuova" Nikon D610
Nikon annuncia la revisione della D600, con fantasia chiamata D610.
Le differenze sono minime, in particolare
- otturatore migliorato (di quanto è da vedere)
- scatto in sequenza che passa da 5.5fps a 6fps
- modalità scatto in sequenza silenzioso a 3fps
- bilanciamento automatico del bianco migliorato
- weather sealing migliorato (dicono alla pari della D800)
- ridotto il prezzo di 100$ (solo corpo)
Risolto il problema delle gocce d'olio sul sensore.
Il comunicato stampa ufficiale di Nikon USA :
Serious Performance for the Advanced Photographer
Whether capturing an awe-inspiring vista at the golden hour, or portraits that absolutely have to flatter, the swift response and advanced feature set will appeal to a wide range of users. From Nikon core technologies to thoughtfully laid-out controls, the robust and innovative feature set of this D-SLR will satisfy even the most demanding enthusiast.
- Low-Light Performance: A wide ISO range helps the user master any lighting challenge. From a clean ISO 100 to a versatile 6,400 (25,600, Hi-2), the D610 provides minimal noise and maximum confidence.
- 39-Point AF System and Scene Recognition System: Users can select single point, continuous, dynamic or 3D autofocus modes to adapt to any shooting situation from static subjects to dynamic athletics. The Nikon D610’s 39-point AF system quickly acquires focus throughout the frame, even on fast moving subjects. For further accuracy, the system uses Nikon’s exclusive 3D Color Matrix Metering II 2016 pixel RGB Sensor in conjunction with the Scene Recognition System to analyze the scene and adjust exposure, white balance and focus. The resulting images display a more balanced exposure, precise sharpness and accurate color. Furthermore, the D610 utilizes nine cross-type sensors, seven of which retain AF ability up to f/8, a true boon to wildlife and sports photographers who rely on teleconverters for maximum distance.
- New Improved Automatic White Balance (AWB): With an updated AWB algorithm, users can capture more vivid skies, and more natural-appearing reproduction of artificial light than ever before. Additionally, more natural skin tones can be captured, rendering faces with a more three-dimensional appearance.
- New Increased Speed and Performance: A new shutter mechanism in the D610 affords a faster frame rate. Users can now capture the action at a continuous 6 frames-per-second (fps), which is ideal for photographing action sports or elusive wildlife.
- New Quiet Continuous Shutter Mode: Ideal for weddings and other sensitive events, the D610 features a new Quiet Continuous Shutter Mode. When selected via the main command dial, users can shoot discreetly at up to 3 fps.
- 100% Frame Coverage and 3.2-inch High Resolution LCD: Shoot all day comfortably and compose easily through the wide and bright optical viewfinder, which offers 100% frame coverage. Additionally, the high-resolution 921K dot, 3.2-inch LCD screen is viewable from a wide variety of angles making it easy to compose, review and share.
- Unleash Creativity with Advanced Modes: With a wide variety of creative modes designed for enthusiasts, users can continue to express themselves in new, creative ways. A series of images with multiple exposures can be combined with built-in HDR, while users can explore their inner artist with an automatic Time Lapse Mode, or the intervalometer found in all advanced Nikon D-SLR’s. To adjust color, saturation and other image parameters on the fly, Picture Controls can be applied to both stills and HD video.
- Dual SD Memory Card Slots: The Nikon D610 accepts two SD memory cards, which users can set to copy and overflow, or mark as one dedicated video when shooting multimedia. Additionally, the D610 accepts blazing-fast and high capacity SDXC and UHS cards.
- Full High Definition Capabilities: Capture stunning Full 1080P HD video in a variety of frame rates, including a cinematic 24p, 30p and 60i. A useful feature inherited from professional Nikon cameras, the Nikon D610 can feed 100% full screen, uncompressed video via HDMI to an external device such as a monitor or digital recorder. Additionally, a stereo microphone and headphones can be connected through thoughtfully placed auxiliary input jacks for capturing and monitoring audio.
- Share a Stellar Shot Instantly: When using the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter1, unbelievable images can be shared directly to a compatible smart mobile device such as a phone or tablet. Users can then share these images with friends and family through their own social networks or photo sharing applications.
- Robust Construction: The Nikon D610 is sealed and gasketed, with dust and moisture resistance of the same caliber as the Nikon D800. The top and rear covers of the camera are made of magnesium alloy for maximum durability, while the shutter unit is tested to 150,000 cycles.
La brochure ufficiale in inglese : d610_8p.pdf 2,45MB 127 Numero di downloads
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi